Low, easy-to-understand fees.
With Covestor, you’ll always know exactly how much you’ll be paying.
Here’s how our fees work:
- You pay a single fee for assets invested in a Covestor portfolio.
- We don’t charge you any fees for uninvested cash in your Covestor account.
- Depending on the portfolio, we charge you either:
- For Standard Portfolios: an asset-based management fee ranging from 0.25% to 1.5% per year of the gross market value of your investments or
- For Performance Fee Portfolios: an annual asset management fee ranging between 0.25% and 1.5% plus a performance fee ranging between 2% and 12% of your investment’s net positive performance.
- Clients meeting certain net-worth or asset-under-management requirements (so-called “qualified clients”) may subscribe to Performance Fee Portfolios.
What about transaction costs?
- All Covestor transactions are executed by Interactive Brokers - one of the lowest cost brokers.
- Most transactions cost less than $1 per trade.
- Covestor never marks up any transaction costs.
With Covestor, you’ll never pay:
Sales fees, load fees, entry fees, exit fees, or fees on uninvested cash.